I’m going to be using that 5-star system I don’t understand sooooo I guess here’s my take on it
1 star - Why?
2 stars - It was watchable, but I probably wouldn’t have any desire to watch it again.
3 stars - I enjoyed it a decent amount, maybe I’ll check it out again someday.
4 stars - This was really good. Really, really good.
5 stars - It’s hard for me not to recommend this to everyone. A must-see in my eyes.
Some things to note:
- I’ve decided to put the ratings here instead of on the movies page because on here I can use half stars. I’m picky. Which actually brings me to the next thing:
- I’ll be using half stars to more accurately grade the movies.
- A * signifies that I have seen the movie before. I will most likely be watching movies that I have already seen, but I will not be rating movies that have already been on this list. You won’t be seeing any doubles on here.
- Please remember that these ratings are my opinion and should be treated as so. You should know that I will take in to account the acting, directing, writing, lighting, etc. anything else I find important etc. while forming that opinion.
1. American Beauty (1999)* -
2. Winter’s Bone (2010) -
3. Paris Is Burning (1990) -
4. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (2010)* -
5. The Triplets of Belleville (2003)* -
6. Drive (2011)* -
7. Melancholia (2011) -
8. 50/50* (2011) -
9. Young Adult (2011) -
10. Four Rooms (1995) -
11. Another Earth (2011) -
12. A Single Man (2009) -
13. Shame (2011) -
14. American Psycho (2000) -
15. The Descendants (2011) -
16. Shaun of the Dead (2004)* -
17. The Usual Suspects (1995) -
18. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel -